注册时间
2008-2-3
跳转到指定楼层
主题
发表于 2015-4-26 15:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 klph 于 2015-4-26 15:41 编辑

巫师3系列报道之3:The Gameplay of Wild Hunt

全文如下:

Hello,and welcome back to GameSpot's coverage of the Witcher 3. In the last video, we introduced you the world of witcher, its cities, villages and landscapes. But today, we're gonna unveil the gameplay of Wild Hunt. Its fascinating use of branching storylines has a impact on the main quest, its open-world structure, its new systems for leveling and potions and a pokemon style collectable card game tournament. Yeah, really. Alright, we've got a lot to talk about, so let's get stuck in.

The Witcher games are linear role-playing series where making decisions that key moments makes the story branch from time to time. Even in simple conversations, making decisions is key to the Witcher, choosing the lesser of two evils. This is the core of the witcher experience. And it's retained in Wild Hunt. But Wild Hunt is also a open world game where dozens upon dozens of side-quests, many of which will be making tough decisions in, too. And in today's video, which tiptoeing around story's specifics, Lead Quest Design X is going to help us dive into what exactly you will be doing during your time in Geralt's shoes.

"You're very focused on the storyline. So on the story of Geralt, of Ciri and Yennefer. But as we develop the game, uh, we have designed the side quest line that were connected very strongly with the main storyline. Ah, but we're branching off from it, so to speak. So, uh, as you'll progress through the main story line, you'll find that you can continue or ignore, uh, like these big storylines of old places and hubs, uh, or important characters that you meet【1】."

So the main game has around 8 ~ 10 main story quest, and each of these involves 2 or 3 branching secondary quests【2】. So, for instance, earlier in our game, we were trying to discover a piece of  valuable information, I was pointed into the direction of 2 people who might have it, a local baron and a witcher in distant town. 【3】Both of these were large quest in their own X took at least over an hour each. But they reached a conclusion as I receive the information that I needed to complete the 1st part of my main quest. These quests did not necessarily end. I was free to leave and continue the main quest if I so wished. Or, I could continued on this branching secondary quest log.【4】

But it's the way in which the secondary quests impact  the main storyline that's really fascinating.

"Ignoring those can, uh, cause some consequences in the world.Ur, as well as, I mean, participating in those."【5】

It wasn't as if I was forced to complete the secondary quest, then and there. But clearly these quests will impact the main storyline in some form or another. It almost felt like the optional missions in Mass Effect 2 in which eventually had delt consequences on the main storyline. It just wasn't explicitly explained how. This is how the Witcher 3 embrace its open world. The core story branches out, dragging you into new areas, back across through merely a land. So you'll never quite know where you're going next.

As you roam from place to place, you gather quests from notice-board in towns, from random encounters【6】, and from exploring the wilderness.

"If you decide to take on the Witcher Contract in some village. The villagers like on their own might react differently on Geralt depending on what he did in this contract. 【7】Uh, there're also some side quests that are basically stories themselves. So, uh, I think they're interesting for the players, they would be interesting for the players."

You can never bank on side-quest in many open world games. All too often they are generic, or repetitve, or too short. So, during our time, I self and Producer X ran all over the map to see what we could discover. We don't want to get into spoiling specific over what we saw and did. But X was all too happy to give us a decent overview.

"We also have side-quest, and they're not simple contract if you take on the notice-board or from the quest-giver. Ur, we have also some encounters and quests that happened basically as you passed them.【8】 You'll have this feeling that things happened around Geralt while he travel through this world, and it's living breathing world."

Some of these side-quests are short, some are part of longer quest chains.【9】 But among them we played the multi-gameplay elements, conversations, tracking, hunting and so on. But perhaps the most interesting about the side-quest is that they're leveled, 【10】while many open world games like to hide mission progression behind ability barriers. And while there's a tendancy in fantasy games to enable the npcs, to level up alongside the player character. Witcher 3 has a straight-off and X quest leveling system. So, as we ran around the world that level 4, probably, around 5 when we're in, we ran into quest as high as level 33. We heard they reached up to 50 X while it looks like the Geralt themselves, can reach level 60. And we did spanch packs on the horizon, we heard that these level's lightly increased. 【11】And also this means once the main story's complete, you'll probably still have a bunch of quests to do.

"You attempted to balance it in a way that you simply go to from the level to level, and they're all evened out for your level, but we thought that something is getting lost in between, you know, I mean. I know it might feel inrritating, maybe, or I might feel weird, when you ecounter, when you're level 6 or 5, and you encounter level X quest. But I think this is something that players would come back to later o in the game, if, of course, they would play that long."【12】

"Huh-huh, and I think this is something to do, in the so-called  end the game(Yeah.), I mean, it's not obviously ,but as I said previously, you can play after credits. We don't want you to have this feeling that you have to complete it, uh, side content before you engage in main storyline. For me ,it works like this in some game, with playing especially open world game, I hold up playing main storyline. I do all the side-quests if I can.(It's like this.)  And very strongly because the main storyline is very important for us."

But  all these monster hunting can be bloody exhausting. Why not take a load off? Sit down with a buddy. Play some cards. Quent may looks like some boring-ass cards in many games, but trust us for a minute. CD Project are doing some wearing stuff here.

"Well, basically, Quent was presented in the books, in the witcher books. And this is something that we have always wanted to have in the game. Basically, you can gather these cards in the world, you can buy them, you can win them from the players. Of course, you have questline about it. You have this huge tournament of Quent. And even(Pokemon or Magic Gathering) X, kind of like Pokemon, I mean, we do have this one quest that makes jokes about it, a little bit, uh, in Novigrad. I don't want to spoil too much about it."【13】

(Is there even a situation where you can say, okey, look, if I beat you in Quent, you'll have to do what I want.) Without spoiling anything, I could say, yeah.(Okey, okey, alright, that sounds pretty cool.)【14】

Of course, it's not all about Geralt of Rivia from time to time. You also get to play Geralt's prodigy, Ciri who's on the run. These are linear episodes which pop in from time to time during the main quest. 【15】As far as we know, you don't actually get to play her in the open world. But then we barely scaped the surface.

Ciri is most involved in the main storyline, the saction that we played Ciri are basically closed-off, you can't explore the open world as Ciri. And you didn't see everything yet from X of abilities, basically she develops as you play the game. And so she get stronger later on in the game. 【16】

It's fair to say that the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, has a lot going on, and it should. A few weeks ago, there were news reports detailing on the game's over 200 hours of gameplay. And from our time with the game. I can certainly see that this could be the case. But what's crucial and where many of them X for sure is that the gameplay needs to keep be engaging. There're a lot of gameplay elements, in Wild Hunt. But it's how they are combined that gives a game like this longevity. We asked X how important he felt this was.

"We try to include all different gameplay elements in our quests to make player, to keep player interested in the game. And as we got these new tools, these new tools of transportation, we try to incorporate them in the quests, as well. You'll have horse races. We don't have boat races, but there are some quest that involve sailing a boat. There are quests that will, uh, make you dive under water, and find stuff, like hidden cove, hidden caves, We were trying to do everything we can for the players to feel this awesome, basically this awesome feel of exploration, of this rich world. We didn't want the players to feel that okey, they are the quests, right? And you can go on the quest back, but don't go on the sides, because there's nothing there. No, we wanted to make everything we can that it feels like living breathing world, and rich with things to find, interesting to explore, basically."【17】

GameSpot doesn't just pony out  the cash, resources to fly across the world to check out any game, but from myself and Andy's time. Playing in X from our time talking to developers, it's clear to see that the Witcher 3 has all the makings, all the ingredients of a really special game, whether it is or not, I guess we'll have to wait and see the game comes out on PC and current Gen consoles, May 19. Cool.

亮点解读

【1】可以跳过主线剧情,在整个地图闲逛

【2】主线由8-10个主要任务组成,每个任务都内含2-3个次级任务

【3】任务有多种分支,寻找不同的npc,可以有不同的完成方法,但奖励是否一样未知

【4】次级任务是可选的,一直拖到游戏后期再完成也没有问题

【5】次级任务是否完成可能影响主线剧情,可能不完成更好,也可能完成更好,视情况而定,作者认为类似质量效应2中的可选任务

【6】存在随机事件,和天际一样?

【7】完成村民的合约后,村民对白狼的态度会更好,不知有没有什么剧情和更实际的作用

【8】支线任务可能是从路过某地或者随机事件开始的,不一定都是在公告板上接取的任务

【9】有些支线任务可能是一系列任务组成的,不能一下子就完成,参考2代的那个贯穿3章的神秘河流任务

【10】支线任务都标示有等级,作者在4或5级时就接到了33级的支线任务

【11】支线任务的等级会随人物等级浮动,主线完成之后还能继续游戏,等待mod什么的

【12】也可以直奔主线,全通之后再去做支线

【13】新的小游戏Quent,代替以前的掷骰子,还能参加Quent锦标赛

【14】Quent获胜的奖励可能多样化,赢家也许可以命令对方做任何事

【15】主线进行中可能会突然切换到控制Ciri,完成任务后再返回控制白狼,可能不止一次,不过不能控制Ciri在地图中漫游,不过相信mod一定会做到的

【16】Ciri有自己独特的技能点数和角色成长

【17】游戏中存在多种交通工具,马、车?船、龙?可以参加赛马,几个任务中需要用到船,有些任务需要潜到水下,进入洞窟寻宝

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2009-3-13
舒服的沙发
发表于 2015-4-26 17:11 | 只看该作者
啊?求视频啊  还没转码好么? 那么求原帖地址   楼主辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

3DM伊甸MOD原创组

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2010-8-27
硬硬的板凳
发表于 2015-4-26 17:42 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 funvivian 于 2015-4-26 17:44 编辑
w_stan 发表于 2015-4-26 17:11

Unveiling the Gameplay of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (Part 3 of 3)

要翻井的说.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2009-3-13
冰凉的地板
发表于 2015-4-26 17:43 | 只看该作者
funvivian 发表于 2015-4-26 17:42
Unveiling the Gameplay of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (Part 3 of 3)

谢谢了!~~~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏精英

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2008-2-3
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-4-26 17:45 | 只看该作者
w_stan 发表于 2015-4-26 17:11

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/unveiling-the-gameplay-of-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/2300-6424536/
好吧,GameSpot上不难找的,最近这个家伙发了很多视频
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

3万

积分

3DM伊甸MOD原创组

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2010-8-27
6#
发表于 2015-4-26 18:17 | 只看该作者
最后这采访的场景和游戏里的场景很像.....

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏达人

有些事就跟我的头像一样你是怎么也解释不清你只能背水一战

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2011-4-1
7#
发表于 2015-4-26 18:29 | 只看该作者
主线做完了感觉继续游戏没什么意义了!主线8-10个任务感觉略短!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏狂人

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2009-3-13
8#
发表于 2015-4-26 18:29 | 只看该作者
funvivian 发表于 2015-4-26 18:17
最后这采访的场景和游戏里的场景很像.....

一方水土塑一方游戏啊.........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

游戏达人

看帖水帖,伸手后喷

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2011-6-7
9#
发表于 2015-5-11 22:13 | 只看该作者
我就搶個前排
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

12万

积分

3DM 2K工作组

賭神師傅大人在上,細佬阿星在下,細佬三歲過澳門,四歲入葡京,

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2014-12-27

2023年3DM官方水友骨灰玩家~深海提督3DMer

10#
发表于 2015-5-11 22:37 来自手机 | 只看该作者
謝謝分享
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|咖绿茵|求知网|3DMGAME ( 京ICP备14006952号-1  沪公网安备 31011202006753号

GMT+8, 2024-10-1 02:32 , Processed in 0.104424 second(s), 19 queries , Memcache On.