积分
精华
注册时间
2008-11-23
QQ
跳转到指定楼层
主题
发表于 2015-11-15 14:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
So as referred to in many a thread including here, here, and here, the quest not only tags NPCs but often the player character as essential, breaking the quest and arguably the game.
After spending the last 8 hours troubleshooting I managed to fix a somewhat hopeless situation and hope that my method may be of some help to others with this bug.
Disclaimer: you must have left the quest in some unfinished/incomplete state and I make no promises this is reproducible; only here to state that it worked on my end and wanted to establish some strategies to remedy the situation
In addition, the point at which I begun my efforts included Travis the DJ already outside of the brewery whereupon I:
  • Highlighted him and entered recycleactor into the console, forcefully respawning him elsewhere
  • Entered resetquest MS14, and setstage MS14 10 which should reset the quest to the point where you have to talk to Vadim to initiate it
  • The problem on my end was that Vadim is held hostage in the brewery and I had to enter tai to disable the ai in the entire brewery before once again clicking on Vadim inside the brewery to similarly recycleactor his ass back to Dugout Inn
  • At this point don't forget to re-enable the ai (outside the brewery so you don't shot up on your way out) and then return to Dugout Inn where it is likely that Vadim has returned to give you the beginning stages of the quest.
  • Bull and Gouger will likely be there either waiting to kick your ass or come in when Travis does after you wait until 6pm whereupon they will immediately turn hostile. This is where it gets tricky. Through a combination of tai, disable, and enable I managed to keep Bull and Gouger from killing me and away from Travis until I was able to start his dialogue chain where I agree to help him fight and he begins to start fisticuffs.
  • IMPORTANT  through either disabling/enabling, toggling the ai, or downright letting the people around you kill Bull/Gouger in the right sequence you must somehow have them free of their weapons and wailing on you with their fists. Only then will Travis either punch them out himself or in my case (and this may be the clincher) outright killing them with his pipe pistol leading to Vadim admonishing you for the murder but consequently allowing you to continue the quest as normal.
  • Finish the quest (convince Scarlett to meet Travis, save Vadim at the brewery again, etc etc)

tl;dr keep trying console commands that reset and allow you to redo the quest and fiddle around with the console until Travis kills/beats up Bull and Gouger in the bar.
Once again, I can't promise this works in everyone's case but it did for me and I'd at least like to throw this out there in that it's indeed possible to properly unfubar a quest.

原文地址:https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout ... _quest_bug_console/
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏1
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

超级玩家

贡献度
金元
积分
精华
注册时间
2008-11-23
QQ
舒服的沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2015-11-15 22:49 | 只看该作者
aa34128975 发表于 2015-11-15 06:34
英文苦手  楼主能否帮忙总结一下 之前就卡了   身边多了一个搓比跟着我满地图跑  而且无法死亡  没血了会像 ...

其实我比较推荐在官方修复之前使用另外一个方法,与原帖类似:

把DJ 用 recycleactor送回钻石镇
把酒吧老板 用 recycleactor 送回酒吧
在酒吧里使用 resetquest MS14 重置任务
然后结束
这样游戏就回到了没做这个任务之前的情况,等到官方修复了之后用 setstage MS14 10重新开始游戏进度。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|咖绿茵|求知网|3DMGAME ( 京ICP备14006952号-1  沪公网安备 31011202006753号

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 12:33 , Processed in 0.133539 second(s), 18 queries , Memcache On.