In the Age of Ancients, | 在远古时代, |
the world was unformed, shrouded by fog. | 世界还未分化,笼罩在大雾之中。 |
A land of grey crags, archtrees, and everlasting dragons. | 四处都是灰色的岩石,高耸的大树及不朽古龙。 |
But then there was Fire. | 但是有一天燃起了第一团火, |
And with Fire, came Disparity. | 所有的差异因此而生…… |
Heat and cold, | 冷与热, |
life and death, | 生命与死亡, |
and of course... Light and Dark. | 光明与黑暗。 |
Then, from the Dark, They came, | 然后,有几只从黑暗中诞生的物种, |
and found the Souls of Lords within the flame. | 受到火焰引诱,并在火的周围找到了王的灵魂。 |
Nito, the first of the dead, | 最初的死者,尼特、 |
the Witch of Izalith, and her Daughters of Chaos, | 伊札里斯的魔女和混沌的女儿、 |
Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight, and his faithful knights, | 阳光之王葛温及他靡下骑士 |
and the furtive pygmy, so easily forgotten. | 以及没人看到过的矮人。 |
With the Strength of Lords, they challenged the dragons. | 他们获得了王的力量,并挑战古龙。 |
Gwyn's mighty bolts peeled apart their stone scales. | 葛温的雷贯穿了有如岩石般的鳞片, |
The witches weaved great firestorms. | 魔女的火焰形成了风暴, |
Nito unleashed a miasma of death and disease. | 尼特解放了死亡瘴气。 |
And Seath the Scaleless betrayed his own, | 而没有鳞片的白龙希斯背叛了古龙, |
and the dragons were no more. | 导致古龙败退, |
Thus began the Age of Fire. | 火的时代就此开启。 |
But soon, the flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. | 但是火终有熄灭的时候,到时将只剩下黑暗。 |
Even now, there are only embers, | 现在,火即将熄灭, |
and man sees not light, but only endless nights. | 光明无法照耀人世,夜晚无止境的持续。 |
And amongst the living are seen, carriers of the accursed Darksign. | 而受诅咒的黑暗之环,开始出现于人群中。 |
Yes, indeed. The Darksign brands the Undead. | 是的,黑暗之环代表了受到不死的诅咒。 |
And in this land, | 所以,在王国里, |
the Undead are corralled and led to the north, | 不死人全会被逮捕,送到北边, |
where they are locked away, to await the end of the world. | 关到大牢里,直到世界终了。 |
...This is your fate. | ……这也是你的命运。 |
Only, in the ancient legends it is stated, | 不过,根据古老的传说, |
that one day an Undead shall be chosen | 有极少数被选上的不死人 |
to leave the Undead Asylum, in pilgrimage, | 可以离开不死院,前往远土巡礼, |
to the land of the Ancient Lords, | 那里是古代诸王之地…… |
Lordran. | 罗德兰。 |
He has the key. | 那家伙身上有着钥匙。 |
The choice is yours. | ……接下来就看你的表现了。 |
Ah, hello! | 喔,是你啊! |
I knew you would come! Just call it intuition. | 你果然来啦!我的直觉果然很准! |
Ah, hello! You don't look Hollow, far from it! | 喔,你好!看起来你并不是活尸呢。 |
I am Solaire of Astora, an adherent of the Lord of Sunlight. | 我是亚斯特拉的索拉尔。你没猜错,我是太阳神的信徒。 |
Now that I am Undead, I have come to this great land, the birthplace of Lord Gwyn, to seek my very own sun! | 当我成为不死人后,便前来这个葛温大王诞生的地方,找寻我自己的太阳! |
...Do you find that strange? Well, you should! | ……你觉得我是个怪人吗?其实也真的是。 |
No need to hide your reaction. I get that look all the time! | 别放在心上。大家听完之后都露出同样的表情啦。 |
Hah hah hah! | 哇哈哈哈哈! |
Oh, ah-hah! So, I didn't scare you? | 喔,是你啊。真没想到你会再来找我聊呢。 |
I have a proposition, if you have a moment. | 刚好我正在想一件事,方便耽误你一些时间吗? |
The way I see it, our fates appear to be intertwined. | 唉呀,我真是觉得跟你有着奇妙的缘分呀。 |
Both Undead, both imprisoned in the Asylum, and now, we both end up here. | 我们在同时期成为不死人,也被送往同样的不死院,又都来到了此地。 |
In a land brimming with Hollows, could that really be mere chance? | 在这个尽是活尸的地方,如此与你相遇…… |
I hardly think so! | 我觉得这也算是某种缘分呢。 |
Now, I know not of your designs, but I sense something singular about you. | 虽然说我不知道你有什么目的……但我真的是跟你一见如故。 |
So, what do you say? Why not help one another on this lonely journey? | 所以说,要不要跟我携手合作,在彼此的旅程互相帮助? |
Oh, yes! Wonderful! | 喔,你愿意呀! |
This pleases me greatly! Well then, take this. | 那真是太好了!既然如此,我就把这玩意儿交给你吧。 |
We are amidst strange beings, in a strange land. | 这边真是个十分诡异的场所呀。 |
The flow of time itself is convoluted; with heroes centuries old phasing in and out. | 时间停滞不动,不但一百多年前的传说就在眼前, |
The very fabric wavers, and relations shift and obscure. | 而且非常不稳定,很多事物马上就会出现隔阂, |
There's no telling how much longer your world and mine will remain in contact. | 你和我的世界也是,不知还能重合到什么时候呢。 |
But, use this, | 不过,使用这玩意儿的话…… |
to summon one another as spirits, cross the gaps between theworlds, | 就可以超越世界间的隔阂来共同合作。 |
and engage in jolly co-operation! | 召唤对方,使其以灵体状态前来,就能越过「隔阂」了。 |
Of course, we are not the only ones engaged in this. | 不过,会这么做的并不会只有我们就是…… |
But I am a warrior of the sun! Spot my summon signature easily by its brilliant aura. | 我是太阳战士,所以召唤标志也是闪耀着光芒的特制品, |
If you miss it, you must be blind! | 我想看起来应该非——常显目吧。 |
Hah hah hah! | 哇哈哈哈哈! |
Well, yes, quite understandable. | ……这样呀。算啦,我想也是吧。 |
Not to worry. Let there be no obligation. | 唉呀,不好意思。其实我也没有打算要卖你这个人情啦。 |
Not to worry. I do not wish to impose. | 唉呀,不好意思。我也不是故意想烦你的。 |
I was in the wrong. We'll laugh it off, shall we? | 让你听了件无聊的事。你听完就笑笑忘了吧。 |
Hah hah hah! | 哇哈哈! |
Oh, hello there. I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. | 喔,是你啊。我暂时还会待在这边眺望太阳。 |
The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father! | 太阳真是伟大呀。宛如一位超凡的父亲。 |
If only I could be so grossly incandescent! | 真希望有一天我也能像太阳一样巨大又充满热力…… |
Oh, hello. You're still keen on speaking to me? | 喔,朋友。没想到你竟然还不厌其烦再来找我聊。 |
Then, perhaps you have reconsidered my offer? | 难不成你改变主意,想接受我先前的那个提议了? |
Hrg! | 呃! |
Ooh! | 呜! |
Whoa! | 呜喔! |
What the...! | 你干什么! |
What's wrong with you?! | 嗯,你是怎么了? |
If a stubborn beast you be, I have no choice! | 既然是听不懂人话的野兽,那我也没办法, |
A Warrior of the Sun will not just sit and take it! | 我来尽太阳战士的责任吧! |
Hrgraaah! | 喝呀————! |
Why, you... | 你,你…… |
How could this...? | 竟然在这种地方…… |
My...my sun... | 我的……太阳…… |
Oh, there you are. | 喔,是你啊。 |
You've been quiet these days. | 已经好久没有这样跟你直接碰面了呢。 |
Smooth summoning out there? | 召唤用得还顺利吗? |
Anytime you see my brilliantly shining signature, do not hesitate to call upon me. | 倘若你看到了我闪耀光芒的标志,就尽管召唤无妨,别客气。 |
You've left me with quite an impression. I would relish a chance to assist you. | 我真的是跟你一见如故,希望可以助你一臂之力呢。 |
You really are fond of chatting with me, aren't you? | 你还真是常会主动来找我聊呢。 |
If I didn't know better, I'd think you had feelings for me! | 搞不好你也是个相当怪的怪人,才会跟我往来。 |
Oh, no, dear me. Pretend you didn't hear that! | 唉呀,抱歉抱歉。我是开玩笑的,开玩笑啦。 |
Hah hah hah! | 哇哈哈哈哈! |
Oh, hello there. | 喔,是你啊。 |
I'm glad to see you alive. | 你没事真是太好了。 |
...You have done well, indeed you have. | ……话说回来,你已经成长不少了呢。 |
You've a strong arm, strong faith, and most importantly, a strong heart. | 不仅手臂健壮,敬畏神明,更重要的是有着坚韧的心。 |
I am in awe, really. | 真是不得了。 |
Yes, yes... | 嗯……嗯…… |
What do you think? Why not join me, as a warrior of the Sun? | 你要不要考虑看看呀?跟我一样成为太阳战士如何? |
Righteous knights, guardians of all that is good, in the name of the Lord of Sunlight! | 那可是以神与太阳之名守护同伴,挥舞宝剑的光明骑士呢。 |
...Only if it would please you, of course. Well? | 当然,这还是要看你的意愿啦……怎么样呢? |
Oh! Magnificent! I knew you would fancy it! | 喔,你愿意呀!我就知道你会答应! |
Then, join the Covenant! Here, stay still for a moment... | 那事不宜迟,赶紧订下誓约吧!你暂时站着不要动喔…… |
And there we are. Now you need only pray at the Altar of Sunlight in Anor Londo. | 这样就大功告成了。接下来,就到亚诺尔隆德的太阳祭坛祈祷吧。 |
And there we are. Now, just say a prayer at the Altar of Sunlight, right there. | 这样就大功告成了。接下来,就到那边的太阳祭坛祈祷吧。 |
Then you shall know our radiance, our duty. | 相信你一定能够了解我们的使命与威力。 |
Then you shall know the brilliance of our Sun. | 相信你一定也能体认到太阳的威力。 |
Yes, well, each has one's beliefs. | ……这样呀。也罢,每个人的信仰各不相同,除了太阳之外也有其他神。 |
But if you change your mind, the offer is open. | 如果你改变心意的话,就再跟我说一声吧。 |
Oh, hello there. Still here? | 喔,你啊。你还在这边呀? |
You have praying to do. At the Shrine of Sunlight in Anor Londo. | 赶紧去亚诺尔隆德的太阳祭坛祈祷吧。 |
I could not hope for a braver companion than you! | 说到这边,多了你这位值得依靠的同伴,也让我引以为傲呢。 |
But truly, I could not hope for a braver companion than you! | 多了你这位值得依靠的同伴,也让我引以为傲呢。 |
Gah hah hah hah hah! | 哇哈哈哈哈! |
Oh, hello there. | 喔,是你呀。 |
What is it? Have you changed your mind about my offer? | 怎么啦?难不成你改变心意,想要接受我先前的那个提议了? |
Hmm! Ah, oh...hello there. | 嗯?啊!是你呀。 |
Forgive me, I was just pondering...about my poor fortune. | 真不好意思,刚刚我在想事情……不管怎么做,都毫无进展啊…… |
I did not find my own sun, not even in Anor Londo. | 即便是在亚诺尔隆德,也找不到我的太阳。 |
I did not find my own sun, not in Anor Londo, nor in Twilight Blighttown. | 无论在亚诺尔隆德,还是暗无天日的病村,都找不到我的太阳。 |
Where else might my sun be? Lost Izalith, or the Tomb of the Gravelord...? | 接下来我要去废都伊札里斯,还是墓王的墓地呢……那种地方会有我的太阳吗……? |
But I cannot give up. I became Undead to pursue this! | 当然,我并不会因此而放弃。毕竟为了这个梦想,我甚至还成为了不死人呀。 |
But when I peer at the Sun up above, it occurs to me... | 不过,看着那天上的太阳,有时我也会想, |
What if I am seen as a laughing stock, as a blind fool without reason? | 自己会不会真的就像大家嘲笑我时所说的……是个有眼无珠,愚蠢无比的愚昧之徒呢…… |
Well, I suppose they wouldn't be far off! | 如果真的是如此的话,那可真是可笑啊…… |
Hah hah hah! | 哇哈哈! |
Oh, hello there. | 哦,是你呀。 |
Exhilarating, is it not? The power of the Sun! | 太阳很了不起吧? |
I am blessed to have found such a brave companion! | 多了你这位值得依靠的同伴,也让我引以为傲呢。 |
Hah hah hah! | 哇哈哈哈哈! |
...Hrg, rg...Arrrgh... | ……呜……呜……呜…… |
...Finally, I have found it, I have!... | ……终于,终于得到了!我得到啦…… |
...My very own sun...I...am the sun!... | ……我的……我的太阳,我就是太阳…… |
...I've done it...I have... | ……成功了……我办到了…… |
...Yes, I did it...I did!... | ……怎么样……我办到啦…… |
...Ohh, ohhh... | ……喔……喔…… |
...Hrgrraaaooogh!... | ……喔————! |
...Ahh, it's over... | ……啊,不行了…… |
...My Sun...it's setting... | ……我的,我的太阳下山了…… |
...It's dark, so dark... | ……真暗,漆黑一片…… |
...Why?...Why?... | ……为什么……为什么? |
After all this searching, I still cannot find it... | 为什么我花了这么多心力四处寻找……却依然遍寻不着…… |
Was it all a lie? Have I done this all, for nothing? | 这一切都是谎言吗……就为了这个梦想,我一直不断地…… |
Oh, my dear sun...What now, what should I do...? | 啊,我的太阳呀……究竟该如何是好……如何是好啊…… |
...My sun, my dear, dear sun... | ……太阳,我的太阳啊…… |